27 March 2011

Buried.

Man, oh man.

I have been slacking in the blogging department.  And also the cleaning department.  And also the "getting stuff done" department.

So..pretty much in all departments.

-I just went grocery shopping today for the first time since we've been back from France. (It's been 11 days)
-I STILL haven't cleaned my house.
It looks like this:

 Okay, not really...but it is messy.  (I got that picture from google images)
-I bought tons of seeds to plant for my garden and they are still sitting in the bag.
-My sewing machine table re-do JUST got finished last night.  I will post pictures TOMORROW!  
-We have yet to file our taxes

I am buried in "to-do" lists...


AND..i am working 40 hours next week.  

Yipee!  

I am thankful for a full-time job (before this, I just had a part-time job), but it sure does take some getting used to!

Hubby and I had a nice weekend together and we have postponed our "spring cleaning" for as long as we possibly can.  Perhaps we will start on that in a few minutes...

Speaking of cleaning..I would love to hear your favorite cleaning supplies!


Mine is this:







Mainly because of the yummy smell...I love wiping my counters and mopping my floors with it. 

So do tell, what is your favorite cleaning product?


-Kait 

7 comments:

  1. Hands down my new fave is pledge multi surface. It makes everything all shiney, and you can use it on everything, and as a bonus it makes it so tooth paste doesn't stick as easy to the bathroom sink. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Pine Sol too! Also the Mr. Clean with Febreeze is smelly good! I also LOVE Lysol/Cloroz wipes for toilits and such and also Clorox Cleanup...awesome...oh and scrub and bubbles! Good luck cleaning! I had to organize my office and do all the floors this weekend, but it makes me feel better when its all clean!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would have to agree with jenn, pledge multi surface is AWESOME! it works on everything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVVVVVE the smell of the febree's cleaner for my foors... It's in a green bottle. It's so ymmmy

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favourite cleaning product is plain old Vinegar and water. I do use other cleaners. But with kids everywhere, vinegar is the best to use in the in betweens when they are up and I know I'm going to be too tired to use harsher cleaners later.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know the feeling :) My favorite cleaning product is Mrs. Meyers' All Purpose Cleaner (lavender scent) It makes the house smell so good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey girl, I'm a new follower!
    I absolutely love my Swiffer mopper. I am also a fan of the orange bottle of Mr. Clean with Febreeze. It is an antibacterial spray and I use it in the kitchen and to wipe down the bathroom counters when I want a fresh orangey smell.

    ReplyDelete