02 March 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

I love the smell of coffee.  Even though I don't drink it.  I am sitting in Starbucks and man, it smells heavenly.

What's that you say?  It's WEDNESDAY already? 
Hall-a-loo-yah.
 Link up what you're loving with Jami @ This Kind of Love!

Here's what I'm loving today:

I'm loving that my beautiful mom got married this past weekend in Key West! To see more photos of our fun-filled weekend click here.





I'm loving that in just FOUR days we will be in PARIS.  I can't wait.  We are going to visit my brother (he is working in France for an architect) and we plan on eating lots of chocolate and bread! Have any of you been to Paris? Or France?  If so, any tips you can give us?

I'm loving that I cut some daffodils out of the garden this morning! That's a sign of SPRING! Yipee!


I'm loving these two dresses that came in the mail for me! I bought them to wear in Europe (with a cardigan, of course, because it'll be a little chilly) I got them from www.shopruche.com



I'm loving that hubby is cleaning the house for me today.  I LOVE when I come home to a clean house.  Anyone else feel me? And this is my all-time favorite cleaning smell:






Happy Wednesday!

 P.S. My giveaway is still going on-if you'd like to enter, go here!

5 comments:

  1. The dresses are adorable!! You're going to look tres chic is Paris! :)

    What a sweet hubby! There is nothing better than coming home to a clean house! I'm a weirdo, but i love the smell of clorox!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some great things you are loving this week! Have a blast on your trip-those dresses will be perfect for a French holiday :)

    Eat a ham and cheese sandwich or a croissant for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving those dresses and super jealous of your trip!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's my first time stopping by and I'm LOVING your blog today! :)

    So jealous of your trip to Paris. I've never been, but I'm dying to go. Enjoy your trip and be safe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love those dresses. I went there to look around and NO LIE every dressed I loved was sold out.

    sucks! :/

    I need some new dresses for church/spring time.

    any other suggestions for me?!

    loveee ya

    au revoir!

    ReplyDelete