21 March 2011

To do...

It's Monday.

Ick...Monday. It seems like forever until the weekend.  (Because it is...i mean the weekend ended yesterday so now I gotta wait a whole nother (that's not a word, but I still say it) 5 days.)  

We are finally done travelling for a while.  It's been fun and great, but I am glad to be home.  And guess what is happening this week for us?




SPRING CLEANING.
I am sure hubby is thrilled. 
But I'm making a long ol' list and we are gonna clean our house from top to bottom.
This may or may not bee our room in its current state.

Yikes.

AND...i am starting my very first garden this year.  I am planning on doing it from containers because we are renting this house and can't exactly till up the yard...but I'm hoping it works! 

I am doing a herb garden..a few veggies..and planting some flowers out front.
For you peeps who know a lot about gardening, I would love ANY tips you have!

Grandma and grandpa got their grand-pup a new bed!  She loves it.

And...I am working on the sewing machine table re-do.  I'm hoping to finish it up tomorrow or Wednesday, but it may take a little longer due to the fact that

I have a new job.

More details on that later.

Hope you're having a Marvelous Monday.

-Kait

2 comments:

  1. Yay for Spring Cleaning. I hate the actual process but always love the results! Good luck and don't work too hard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We did some spring cleaning ourselves on Sunday although there are a few trouble areas I still want to conquer (bathtub and fresh sheets on the bed) :)

    I hope you post more details on your garden--we rent too and would love to still have one!

    ReplyDelete