09 March 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday



Hello all the way from Paris!  Here's what I'm loving today!!

I'm loving that my sweet in-laws are keeping our puppy while we're gone.  We miss her so much but know that she is having so much fun with grandma and grandpa (and their two doggies!)

We sent my father-in-law this picture and told him to show Penny so she wouldn't miss us too much:


And this is what he sent us back:


 How precious is that! She was looking at the picture and I just know she misses us a lot.  ;)
I'm loving the wonderful places we've been in France! Sacre Coure, Eiffel Tower, Louvre, Notre Dame, Arc De Triumph....and tomorrow we are picking up our rental car and heading to the beach!



I'm loving that I'm really going to get my hair cut SHORT(er) next month..it's been super long for over 3 years now and I think it's time for a change...what do you think?  Do you like these haircuts?




I'm loving NUTELLA! Seriously, that's all they have here in France ,it seems.  I have had a nutella crepe, nutella with bread...next it'll probably be a nutella shake. It's so yummy!


What are you loving today!?  Go link up at This Kind of Love!

-Kait



8 comments:

  1. I love the haircuts! Go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I am sooooo jealous you are in Paris!! Have so much fun and take loads of pics!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the haircuts, I actually took that exact picture of Reese Witherspoon with me to my last hair appointment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So jealous that you are in Paris!

    And love the hair cuts. Especially the Lauren Conrad. I am getting my haircut this Saturday and may use that as an idea as to what to do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love LC's hair in that picture! So jealous you're in Paris!! Have fun and be safe! New follower to your adorable blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My bff is French and she LOVES nutella also. I was excited to see a pic of it on your blog today! When we would go to Ihop for dinner, she ordered crepes with nutella. Always! Enjoy the rest of your time in FRANCE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You will love a hair change! I liked Reese and JS the best...but those seem drastic! Lauren's may be a good transition cut...which I find I do better with for myself.

    Love your pics, and have no doubt you are having a fantabulous time! Safe travel blessings to you and the tennis guy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Paris is so much fun.

    P.S. I'm your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete