06 March 2011

Procrastination is my middle name.

Good morning.

Guess what?

Hubby and I leave TODAY to go to France!!!

We are soooo excited and cannot wait to see the wonderful sights.

But there is one thing we haven't exactly done yet.


Packed.

HAHA!  You read that right, we haven't even started packing for France.

Ohmygoodness.

We are such horrible procrastinators. 

I mean, who plans a big trip halfway across  the world and doesn't pack until the day of?

Yep, we do.

Anyone else out there do the same thing as us?  Wait until the last possible minute to get your crap together?  ;)

Time to go, gotta go pack!

I will have internet while we are in Paris so I plan on updating you guys with pictures and stories!!!

And lastly,  my mother-in-law, sis, and aunt came to visit yesterday and they brought my all the supplies I need to make this sewing machine table into something AWESOME!


I found this jewel at Goodwill for super cheap, and cannot wait to start on it. I have a great idea and I hope it looks as good in my head as it does on the furniture..we will see, friends, we will see.

Au revoir!

-Kait

3 comments:

  1. I'm a new follower! I can't wait to see what you do with that sewing machine table!

    Have a wonderful trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have SO much fun in Paris! I love that city! Please go to the Latin Quarter for me and Cafe d'Angel (I think it's what it's called) because they have amazing crepes! Can't wait to hear all about your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have so much fun on your trip! I always pack at the last minute too, don't worry ;)

    Can't wait to see pics and hear all about it!!

    ReplyDelete