04 May 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

I've missed the past few weeks of WILW and I've been so sad! I am excited to join back this week.  If you'd like to participate, head on over to This Kind of Love.

I'm loving this weather. It's so nice outside and I am planning on laying out and reading "Something Blue" by Emily Griffin later on.  Have you read that book? It's really good.


I'm loving this pair of sunglasses I saw at the mall the other day! Each side has leather on it with the Tory Burch logo.  Aren't they CUTE?  And I also love her wallets!







I'm loving that my birthday and anniversary is this month! We are planning on spending the weekend in Charleston, SC and I have hinted around to hubby that I want a sewing machine for my birthday.  :) 



I'm loving  my sweet cat, Huey.  He is so spoiled and fat.  But he is so adorable and funny!


I'm loving my sweet husband.  He really is so good to me- yesterday he cleaned the whole house.  AND made the bed.  Now that's impressive. 

{taken last year}

So, do tell!! What are you loving this week?  

Happy Wednesday!!!!

-Kait

5 comments:

  1. I am planning to read something blue after I finish Something Borrowed! Are you enjoying it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read Something Blue last week! I loved it, but I loved Something Borrowed more! Love all the Tory wallets!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun to celebrate your birthday and anniversary in the same month! I hope you get lots of wonderful surprises! Esp. a sewing machine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the tory wallets. Her stuff is just my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that picture of Huey! Furry lazy cats are my favorite :) Sometimes I wish Woods had long hair like that--it's so cute!

    ReplyDelete