18 May 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Yay! I finally have time today to do a WILW post!

Here's what I'm loving, and be sure to link up with Jamie at This kind of love!

I'm loving that next weekend we are going to Charleston for our anniversary!  Have you ever been?  Got any good restaurant reccomendations?


I'm loving all the cute things on forever21's website! Here's a few that I like:




I'm loving that summertime is ALMOST here! We are having a cookout in a few weeks and I cannot wait for sangria, grilled hamburgers, and great company!






I'm loving  this sparkly nail polish by OPI (Mad as a hatter)

I'm loving that the weekend is almost here! I can't wait to lay out in the sun.

What are you loving this week?

-Kait

11 comments:

  1. Gosh I love those wedges!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charleston: Garibaldi's! The restaurant is cute and quaint and delish! It's at 49 South Market Street

    Mad as a Hatter: my FAVORITE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those wedges and the dress! Have fun in Charleston!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that nail polish is awesome! I love that my mom is coming to visit in a few short hours for J's graduation and that we have a sushi lunch and pedicures on the agenda for the next few days :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that dress from Forever 21. Hope you are having a wonderful Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have an anniversary coming up, too! Happy early anniversary to you! :) Hope you guys have a great trip!
    Happy wednesday!
    Jenn @ Going the Distance

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those wedges, too cute! I am also looking forward to summer. I've never been to Charleston but I hope you have a wonderful time. :)

    Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. have fun in charleston and at your cookout! love that nail polish

    ReplyDelete
  10. Charleston is the best...and I should know because I'm from there! Joe Pasta is really good if you're looking for Italian :) Great things you are loving today!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Joe Pasta is really good! Magnolias is also delicious! If you want pizza check out Andolini's or the Mellow Mushroom.

    You really can't go wrong with food in Charleston. We lived there for a couple of years, and I so miss the food!

    ReplyDelete